1/30/2008

my calling

I am the secretary in the primary. I was called last April. I liked it at first, then disliked it for a little bit. Now I am liking it again. I have always enjoyed working with little kids. They say the funniest things.
There is a little girl in the primary every time she talks to me. She tells me that our names are the same. Because her name means love and I am sister Loveless. I usually tell her that is awesome. This past Sunday we were learning about the creation. The president was doing the sharing time and she asked. What did God create on the fifth day. This little five year old boy, yelled out PINEAPPLE!!!!! He is the same little boy that the week before he was taking off his clothes in the middle of class. Lets just say it scared his teacher.
Its just so neat how much these little kids know. They have really sweet spirits. And Thank goodness I am working with a great presidency.

No comments: