5/15/2008

Poor baby

Abigail is getting her top two teeth right now. The first one broke through a couple of weeks ago. But the second one started breaking through this week, and she has a sore on her gums where it is breaking through. It explains why she has been cranky. This time with teething she has gotten a runny nose. So she is getting made at me when I try to clean her face.
On good news Abigail has been pulling herself up onto everything, and walking around the furniture. She will go up to the window sill and pull herself up there. Walk a little and then start crying because she thinks that she is stuck. We bought her a toy that she could push around. But so far she just looks at it. Hits it a could of times. We tried to stand her up behind it and she only pushes with her upper body. So she is stretched out. She has tried to walk a couple of steps, but that's as far as she has got. Someday she will learn.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Awwwwww!!!! I wish I could be there to see her! :-D