11/16/2008

Class this week

This week I only made it to computer class one day unfortunately. But the day I went we just worked on our projects that are due for before our final day. It is going to be a lot of work but worth it. I think it will teach me how to use this tools and make other things when I someday have a class of my own. I will learn to be more crafty in it. I just hope that I can do it all right and get a good grade. I did have a little part of the class that I didn't like. I asked someone about it and they were very abrupt and said its in the announcements look there and then looked away. Her tone was rude and I was like ok that was kind of rude. If the roles would of been opposite I would of tried to take the time to explain to this person what she missed. But I guess that I am just different. I am going to use this as that sometimes people will miss a day because they are sick. When I am a teacher I am going to help my students as much as I can. (Even though it was not my teacher that was rude.) I guess from now on when I need help I will just go to someone else who will be nicer about it.

No comments: