Abigail loves to color! I have noticed that she has colored on the windows and I tell her no. So she has gone a little bit lower to the wall. Yesterday I heard her squeal, then squeal again. I thought OK she is happy about something. I look over and she has a crayon and she is making marks on the wall with each squeal. I tell her no no and she repeats me and walks away.
Later that day, she had some chocolate milk that she purposely spilt all over the wall same area, so that got taken away. Today while cleaning I decided to wash it all off. So I got a wet rag and the chocolate milk came right off. But the crayon stayed on. Then I remembered that back in December, my brother gave Mike and I a magic eraser. So I decided to try that, and it came right off.
I remember coloring on the wall when I was little and I would have to wash it off with a rag and water I am so happy they have stronger things now days. I don't think this will be the last time Abigail writes on the wall.
1 comment:
It has started for sure! I love the magic erasers! They are the best things ever invented! When Bryce was younger he used a ballpoint pen to color all over our new computer flat screen. Blair used a magic eraser and it took it right off! You might want to stock up on those! ;)
Post a Comment