We took Brooklyn to go get her blood taken again today. Her Billi Rubin count went up again. She still is not under lights again. We just need to take her again in the morning. I think the problem is, that she was throwing up last night and had a bowel movement after I fed her every time. She also was up most of the night again. I saw every hour on the clock last night. With the exception of 5 AM which was the time Mike got up with her. I told him, I needed at least an hour of sleep. Today I have dark circles around my eyes.
We have been trying to wake her up every couple of hours today which I feed her and try to keep her awake. We got her up about 12:30 and finally put her back down about 2:30 or 3. In which time she was awake and looking around. We also gave her a bath.
Abigail is getting more used to her sister. She finally gave her a kiss today. Before she just pointed to her. Abigail will ask where Brooklyn is when she is napping. She also tries to help me with the diaper changes. I think she is used to the fact she isn't only kid her still. Abigail has always adjusted well to changes. That's one thing I love about her.
No comments:
Post a Comment