9/17/2009

Nightmares?

About every other night Abigail wakes up crying, or when we get up she is on the couch. We don't know why, but when we try to put her back in bed she cries. Last night she woke up crying about 3 in the morning. I went and got her, she was on the way out of her room anyway. I took her to the couch and cuddled her for a half hour. She fell asleep and I just left her there.

Someone told me this is about the age of night terrors. I just wish there was a way to get rid of them. We finally got the baby to sleep through the night, so it would be nice if she did.

1 comment:

Adriane said...

Ashlee does that sometimes too. I jsut let her sleep on the couch if she feels more comfortable there. My other kids had it too, and they eventually are fine and stay in bed every night. They don't really remember the terrors or why they ended up on the couch.