Sunday we went to my parents house for dinner. We said we had to leave so we could have our FHE. My niece who was across the room yelled. "You can't have FHE today, it's Sunday not Monday" I told her we had ours on Sunday because Mike worked Monday nights. So we have to have it on Sunday.
It got me thinking I know most people do FHE on Monday, but I have heard that it is fine to do it on Sunday if you can't do it on Monday. Someday when Mike doesn't work on Monday nights I hope to do it then.
That night for FHE we carved our pumpkin. Which I will put pictures up later. Abigail loved the idea she was running around having fun.
Brooklyn has started rolling over to her tummy. Problem is that she hates being on her tummy so she will roll over and start screaming because she is on the tummy. She will get so upset that she can't roll back over. I think it is really funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment