Last night, I wanted to go to bed at 10. But Brooklyn didn't want to. About a hour and a half later she finally went to bed. So I went to bed. Thinking I just fed her she should sleep all night. Yeah right. About 1 in the morning our house was really hot so of course she woke up. I fed her got her back to sleep and turned down the heat.
But that wasn't the end of the night. About an hour later I hear the girls bedroom door open, which means Abigail is up. She goes to her dad and asks for food. He gave her a piece of bread and put her back into bed. Not much later Brooklyn wakes up again. So I feed her and she falls asleep. So I put her in bed.
I go and get a drink and go to the bathroom. I then hear the baby again. So I go in the room and there is Abigail outside the crib talking to Brooklyn. So I take them back in the livingroom. They thought it was play time. Brooklyn stayed up for an hour and a half and I finally got her back to sleep. I tried to put Abigail in bed but she wasn't having any of it.
I think Abigail finally went to sleep around 5:30 or 6:00. I was awake until she slept. At 7 mike's alarm went off which woke me again. I was able to sleep another hour to hour and a half after that, but not a restful sleep. It is going to be a long day.
No comments:
Post a Comment