Last weekend was really nice. Mike and I took the girls on a ride, and we ended up at Utah lake. There was a walking trail so we went on it. We thought it would be a good place for a picnic. So we set it up with Mike's family to have a picnic the next weekend.
This weekend came and it was rainy and cold, so we decided to just go to someones house. The bad thing was half of us were in bad moods a few people were sick. At least the kids were happy. After Mike's parents got there they asked if we were going to go to the park or stay there. Somehow it got decided that we would go to rock canyon park. It wasn't raining at the time and they said it wasn't that cold. I was glad because I had a light jacket on and flip flops. Brooklyn had a light jacket on.
By time we got up there it was starting to rain was a little windy. I got a blanket out of our car and wrapped Brooklyn up and held her. Mike took Abigail to the playground. Abigail started walking from the play ground to us. And every time she went back and forth she would jump in the puddles of water. It then started to rain. Abigail absolutely loved it. She was trying to catch the rain in her mouth. She was soaking wet by time we got her to come to us. My mother in law wrapped her up in a blanket.
Needless to say we ate and then left the park. I was cold the rest of the night. I hope next time we decide to have a picnic that it will be warmer.
1 comment:
Glad she had fun, anyway! Picnic in warm sun would be better. :) Hope you get to do that soon.
Post a Comment