9/10/2010

waiting

I am sitting here waiting to go to the doctor. I have been up since 7 this morning, and didn't get to bed until midnight. I am so excited to find out what I am having. I keep telling myself it is a girl. Just so if it is I will be happy about it. I want a boy but I am not holding my breath.

I had to drink 16 ounces of water this morning. That is not an easy task when you have morning sickness. But I got it done. My appointment is in a half hour, the girls are ready to go, I am ready to go, and Mike is getting ready to go.

I am now just sitting here watching the girls rip up papers and throwing them on the floor. I guess they can get away with a lot when I really don't care.

No comments: