So I have a few stories about Abigail that has happened the past couple of days.
Last night we were getting ready for bed. I was changing Xavier, because not only did he have a blow out diaper, but he puked all over him and me. Anyway I was changing him and Abigail was watching me and she said "Mom I see Xavier's bum. I was wiping it at the time and I said yep it is right here. She then walks up to me and said no that, his bum is right here and pointed to his little boy area. I told her that is no a bum. She then asked what it was. When I grew up my parents really never talked to us about that type of thing or used the word they always just said private area. I know other families are more vocal about it. So I didn't know what to say to her. So I just said it was his boy parts. She said OK and walked away. I just don't know what is proper to tell a 3 year old. Mike said we should just say the word. I thought it was weird that it took her so long to notice the difference. But maybe she never paid attention.
So today Abigail went to preschool, they had a field trip to the fire station. I didn't go with her but she came home with a paper with some questions on it. The first one asked her what her favorite part of the fire station was and she said the green fire trucks. The question that made me really laugh asked her what she wanted to be when she grew up and to that she replied a race car driver. I didn't even think she knew what that was. But oh well if that is her dream. Mike and I have a file for her of things she does that we keep for her. It isn't every little paper she does, but funny ones or ones we think she will want to keep. This will be one that we keep.
1 comment:
Penis!
Post a Comment