5/12/2011

Thankful

As I lay in bed at 5 this morning. After being woken up about the 5th time by one of my kids. I started to think what I am thankful for.
I am Thankful for my husband and his willingness to stay home some nights so I can get out. He even takes Xavier who lately hates bottles. He will help clean the house, and cook dinner. He changes diapers without being asked. He will bathe the kids. If it is nice outside or snows he takes the girls out to play. He taught me how to be a better cook. He works to support our family.
I am Thankful for Abigail. She is a really good big sister. She will throw diapers away for me. She will help to clean willingly. She likes to tell us if Brooklyn is doing something wrong. She is learning so much at preschool. She will read to her little sister or try to. She loves to sing and loves going to sunbeams.
I am Thankful for Brooklyn. She is our most dramatic little girl. She has the cheesiest smile. She loves playing with her big sister. She helps clean, for the most part. She is a really good eater, we can put anything in front of her and she will eat it. She loves meat the most. You can give her meat and a veggie and she will eat the meat first and want more.
I am Thankful for Xavier he is such a sweet little boy. He is starting to interact more with us. He loves his sisters, but loves his mommy the most. He is starting to roll, and grab everything. The other day while changing his diaper he grabbed both of my hands and pulled them towards his mouth.
I am also thankful for my food, shelter, our beds, and clothes.
I am thankful that we have a car. I know it is sometimes hard to just have one car, but at least we have one. Someday maybe we will have 2.
I am thankful for the gospel in my life. It has truly been a blessing in my life. I feel at peace because of it.
I am thankful for Mike and my parents and for all the love and support that they give us. For the way they play with our kids and love them. If we need help they are always a phone call away.
I am thankful for my ward. For all how friendly it is. Everyone is so nice.
I am thankful for our family, for how nice they are and that we can all be close. I know of people who are not even close to their family or pull away from them.

I just have a wonderful life!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I loved reading this! :-D