We have family home evening on Sunday nights since Mike works Monday nights. Tonight we had a lesson and the the girls wanted to play games. First we played a game where we hide an object in the room and everyone finds it. My girls will hide it and as you are going in to find it will tell you where they hid it. Brooklyn picks a place to hide it and every time it is her turn to hide it that is where it goes.
After that game we played hide and seek. We opened all the doors in our house so they could hide in every room. The girls wouldn't really hide they just stood in a room and waited until you came to find them and would scream with delight when they saw you. Mike hid really good from Abigail once. She went into the room three or four times and never saw him.
We ended the night having pumpkin pie. Which both of the girls ate very well. And Xavier showed us that he could pull himself up on the couch. But I was in the other room so Mike only saw it. Someday I will see him do it.
2 comments:
Sounds like hide and seek at the Greer home too! So fun!
I wish I could be there to see them play. Can't wait to meet Xavier!
Post a Comment