Wreath I made. Not what I wanted, maybe next year I will have more money.
Xavier playing in the corner.
Tried to get a picture of all 3 kids this is the best I could get. At least one kid is looking at the camera.
Brooklyn is so excited for Christmas.
One morning I was trying to get Abigail off to preschool. I come back from dropping her off and find Brooklyn dressed like this. She said she was done.
Girls at temple square. Abigail saw people getting their pictures taken and asked for us to take one.
This is how Xavier looked all night
Mike and the girls. He took one of me but it was very blurry.
Girls at the reflection pond. They liked touching the water.
Xavier for the little bit he was happy yesterday.
Girls with Santa Claus. They loved going to see him.
How Xavier saw Santa Claus and Mike wearing flip flops crazy guy.
No comments:
Post a Comment