Last summer was so much fun! We hung out with people a lot. We had this thing where we would all kind of go out if anyone was out there. It was never a set up thing. We never cared who came out and everyone was welcome. I think my girls became more social because of it. We also went to the park weekly and went to the splash pad a lot. I loved summer.
Now that it is colder, we don't hang out as much. So I am bored more often. I guess I should just invite people over.
2 comments:
ok...fine...i'll come over after quiet time :)
I know what you mean though. Little Miss is bored out of her MIND! Me too!!
That's so hard when you have little ones at home and the weather isn't nice. Maybe you can play in the snow with friends. :)
Post a Comment