Brooklyn is having a hard time with potty training. She has already had 9 accidents today. I am taking her every 15 minutes and she is not going for me but going in her pants. I think she has gone twice on the toilet. I am getting so frustrated. I want to go out to play, but we just went out for about 15 minutes and she had 2 accidents.
I just told her for every accident she has for the rest of the day someone else gets her potty treat and not her. But if she goes in the potty she gets the treat. And the treat is not a M&M but a Hershey kiss. Well time to take her again. Someday I will be able to go outside again with my kids. If I don't go insane before then.
p.s. threatening to give her treats away helped. She came to me and said go potty and she went. Lets hope this is the beginning of something good.
No comments:
Post a Comment