3/14/2014

Lately

It has been about a year since I really wrote and more than just about Ezra's birth. I also just posted pictures so if you want to skip over this post and go to that.

Mike is still working at Aribex. He has been working overtime again, so he is gone a lot. I feel better with it this time then last time. At least I am not pregnant now, and it is also starting to get warmer outside. He will also cook dinner on the weekends since I cook all week. Ezra is starting to like him more and won't scream the whole time I am gone now.

I am doing good, I healed from the c-section really well. I had a neighbor that thought it would take me longer. Now I am just trying to lose weight. I have been making freezer meals with some of my friends. I am also working on my kids Christmas stockings that I am cross stitching at first I thought I would get it all done in a year now, I am thinking it will take a couple of years. So I am going to make Ezra's next.

Abigail has a couple of more months in first grade. She is loving first grade, she only plays with boys there too. She claims one of them is her boyfriend. Last year she had a boy that liked her too, and would give her flowers everyday on the bus. I must have a cute girl. She needed extra help with her reading this year. So she is in a reading recovery program. She has learned a lot since she has started the program. If I am reading something she will come up and start reading it.

Brooklyn has been in preschool all year. At our elementary school they have a high risk program that kids can test into. I took Brooklyn and she tested into it. She has learned so much this year. Though she is still behind in some things. Brooklyn loves to be outside. She will get home from school at 12 she comes in to eat and then she is outside playing until Mike comes home. She has a few neighborhood friends that she runs around with. I just tell her as long as I can see her from any of our windows she can be out there.

Xavier is growing up so fast. He talks so much, which is nice because he can tell me what he wants. Whenever I tell him we are going somewhere he will either say YAY! or I don't want to. Sometimes the I don't want to means he needs to throw himself to the floor and scream. We are trying to deal with the 3 year old tantrums. I usually tell him to stop or he gets to go to bed early. After a few times of going to bed early he stops for me now. He is still not potty trained, I am going to get Ezra on a good schedule and then do it.

Ezra is growing so fast. He is over 12 pounds and 24 inches long. He loves to smile and make the normal baby noises. He also will tract people with his eyes it surprised his doctor at his two month check up. Sometimes when I lay him on his tummy he will roll over to his back. It shocked me at first because I didn't think they did it that early. He is sleeping a stretch of 7 hours a night. He also loves going to bed about 8. It is sad seeing how fast my last baby is growing.

No comments: