2/26/2008
baby pictures
Today I went to sears to the portrait studio to get Abigail's easter pictures taken. All I can say is that she was so cute. She was smiling and having fun. I had a hard time choosing which pictures to buy. At first I was going to use this coupon that I could only choose one pose. But I couldn't decide. So I told Mike that I was going to use a different one and get more pictures. He said to do whatever I wanted and thats what I did. I spent 90 dollars. Can we say oops. When I got home. I got on the website and e-mailed the pictures to Mike. He told me he would of had a hard time choosing too. If you want me to e-mail them to you let me know and I will.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Pictures are so fun. I want to see them. Can you e-mail them to me.
Yes please!!!! :-D
Post a Comment