2/11/2008

Cleaning

We are having cleaning inspections today at our Apartment. Mike and I spent most of the day Saturday, cleaning. I cleaned the bathroom, living room, bedroom, and folded the laundry. Mike cleaned the kitchen. We had Mike's brothers over Saturday night. As much as I love my niece she can sure make a mess. She pulled out most of Abigail's toys and books. Then left without cleaning up after herself. They also made dessert over at our house and of course the dishes were still in the sink this morning. After I loaded the dishwasher I was cleaning the sink and there was this clear goop on the bottom. I had to scrub it off. I told Mike about it and he said that he thinks it was egg whites. But still it looked like snot to me. So I was kind of grossed out.
Abigail hasn't started crawling yet. But she does make it around. She will be laying on her back and she will arch her back and kick her legs. So she will move. Problem is since she started doing this she has started running into chairs. The only way I got her to calm down today was give her Mike's watch.

1 comment:

Lisa Harradine said...

Good Luck with your cleaning check.