4/19/2008

I have been tagged and "It's all about ME"

What I think:
I think if people have a disagreement that they should talk it out. Not fight it out. An example Friday night, after I got Abigail to bed. My neighbors started arguing. They were throwing things and every other word was the "f" word. I had my windows open, because it was warm so I heard basically everything. I had to go into another room to get away from it. It stopped at about 10:00 and then after I went to bed it started again about one or two.

What I like: I like the quietness of early morning or late night. Especially when you are outside in the mountains. Its just so peaceful and a good time to think.

What I know: I know being a parent is one of the best things that you can do. Even if you struggle financially it is all worth it in the end.

What I want: I want enough money to pay off our bills and still have money to buy a new car and have some just to spend on us.

What I see: I see my husband playing his x-box again. He got our baby to sleep today and took a cute picture of her. After she fell asleep in her bouncer toy.

I tag: Sarah and Cindy

1 comment:

Lisa Harradine said...

Hey thanks for playing along. It is fun to tag people because then you get to know them better.