We are moving on Saturday. Time is going so fast, and I have so much to do. With me being sick a lot of this month I am not even close to being packed. I know I will get it done, but every time I start to pack I start getting tired fast or Abigail needs me. She is finally feeling better today. She is actually playing and eating. I hope that means she will sleep all night. Since she got sick this last time she has been getting up in the middle of the night. She will cry until I get her and feed her a 2 ounce (yes 2 ounces) of a bottle then go back to bed. Just long enough for me to wake up and then have a hard time getting back to sleep. It doesn't help that I was sick also. I feel mostly better. My ear is still clogged and hurts, but I just keep taking medicine and hope that it will go away. I can tell it is getting better.
I am really excited about moving, but there are good things and bad things about it.
The good We will be closer to Mike's work, more bedrooms so Abigail will have her own room. Get to get rid of things that we no longer use. Not as old of house so it will not be as chilly (not that it will matter in a couple of months)
The bad: PACKING and CLEANING Leaving my calling.
I just hope that we will have people here to help us move. Mike's brothers that live in Utah are coming and his parents and probably someone from our ward. My mom isn't coming because my dad isn't she wanted to watch Abigail, but my in-laws are. I just know it will all work out. Anyway I should go pack a little.
1 comment:
Well good luck with your move. It takes alot of time and is really annoying but it is all worth it in the end.
Post a Comment