Abigail has been talking a lot more lately. She likes to say baby, bye bye (with the waving) puppy, hungry, light (at the time she is pointing to a light) and many other words. It makes me so happy.
She is still a little sick. She only threw up once, but lets say we have been going through diapers and wipes. She is finally wanting to eat again so that is good even if it is just a little bit. We are hoping that she is all better by Thursday. We have plans to go places and if she is sick we will have to stay home.
Mike is doing good. He skipped school yesterday and went today. His job is going good. Its just hard having him being gone until 10 every week night.
I am good. I guess I can officially announce it now. I am 8 weeks pregnant. This pregnancy is totally different from Abigail's I constantly have morning sickness. It is not fun. I am also always hungry and if I don't eat it makes me feel sicker. First thing in the morning is the worst and I have to go to school at that time. I am so ready for the semester to be over. I am due the beginning of July. The due date is exactly one week before Abigail's second birthday. We are really excited.
3 comments:
Congrats on the pregnancy! That is way exciting. Hope you start feeling better soon. The first part of pregnancy is always the worst for me too.
Yea!!! I am way excited for you! I'm betting it's a boy. I was really sick with Bryce, but not with Emily. So that's my guess! Let us know what it is when you find out. (Okay, that sounded weird-what I meant is let us know if it is a boy or a girl when you find out!) You must like having babies in the middle of the summer! Poor little sick Abigail. Emily had that stuff a couple of weeks ago - and nevermind that we were in Vegas when it happened! Not fun! The poor thing! I hope Abigail is doing a lot better!
Hope you start feeling better soon and I'm glad Abigail is feeling better. I felt the same way with my pregnancies. I had to eat or I would feel sicker than I already did. You'll make it and everything will be GREAT once the new little one is born!
Post a Comment