12/18/2008

Dr Appointment

I had my first prenatal visit today. I really like my new doctor, he is funny and nice. Mike and I both had an easy time talking to him. He said that everything looked good. He did a mini ultrasound the heart beat is at 171 beats per minute and baby is measuring at 12 weeks one day. It was so neat to be able to see my baby and to know that everything was good with it. I have another appointment in a month, and in two months I get to find out the sex of the baby.
I am feeling a lot better today. I have ate more today and drank a lot more. I am hoping that I don't get sick again.
Here are our babies first pictures

you can see its leg arm and head in this one.






3 comments:

Sarah said...

Thank goodness! I was a little worried there. Thanks for the update.

crystal said...

I was worried too. I was so happy when the doctor said everything looked good. Just 28 weeks left I can make it.

Lisa Harradine said...

I am glad to hear things are getting better. Hopefully things will continue to get better for you. Let me know if there is anything I can do!