12/05/2008

long week

It has been a long week. I had to find a different baby sitter twice this week and one day I stayed home. The first day my sister-in-law who baby sits Abigail had to go into Dr. for pregnancy diabetes test. It came back positive so next day she had to get more tests. First day I had a baby sitter the next day I didn't have one so I stayed home with Abigail. Today we were about 5 minutes away from dropping her off at the baby sitters and I get a phone call. My sister-in-law had 3 out of her 5 kids with the stomach flu. We quickly decided we didn't want to take her there. We didn't want her to get sick again. Especially since finals are in two weeks. And next week is going to be a busy week. I have 3 tests. So Mike called his brother and we asked them if they could watch her. Luckily they said yes. So Mike dropped me off at school and took her there.
Last night was our ward Christmas party. We went hoping that we could get a picture of Abigail on Santa's lap. As you can see I have no picture. Their program lasted for about an hour and a half. It was good at first but started to get boring. So by time Santa came in they said the kids could go say hi and get a candy cane but that was it. I was so disappointed, but oh well. I guess there will be other years.
I went to my doctors office this week so they could start blood work on me and urine work, before my first doctor appointment that is in a couple of weeks. Yesterday I found out I have a bladder infection.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Congrats! Your really prego agian! How exciting! We need to catch up!