I love love love fresh tomatoes off the vine. But we have never planted any. Last year my neighbor did. She planted it in the dirt in front of our apartment. I thought that was a good idea, but we didn't have the money. Its a good thing I didn't anyway, because the neighborhood girls came and picked all the tomatoes before they were ripe. I would of been upset and made their parents pay for it.
Anyway, the lady who planted the tomatoes last year moved and left two bags of gardening soil, and pots. While Mike and I was at the store, we bought some tomato seeds. They were only about a dollar for each packet. We planted them in the pots. We hope they will grow but if not it is fine. We would of just wasted a couple of dollars.
Now if I can just remember to water them everyday.
2 comments:
I bet Abigail will remind you to water them! :)
We've never had much luck planting our tomatoes from seed. We buy the starter plants. Good Luck!
Post a Comment