6/04/2009

another one

So I went to Dr today. Found out that I have another UTI. The 5th or 6th one this pregnancy. YAY!!!! they are so much fun. This will be the last one I have though. I am now back on full bed rest. I need to go be monitored at hospital again. My Dr is on call this weekend so we are going on Saturday.

My Dr said he wants to get to 37 weeks which is next week. He said that next week when we come in not to be surprised if he sends us to hospital to have her. Just because blood pressure still high and my ankles are big. Plus I am still having headaches.

I really hope that it happens next week. Then I can get off bed rest and be able to get things done again. My house is becoming a mess.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Still praying for you! :) So sorry about the UTI. Lame.

crystal said...

Right now I am just praying not to get a c-section Dr said it is a possibility. I haven't even started to dilate yet.

Adriane said...

Good luck! C-sections are no fun. I'll pray for you and hope you get to go naturally.

Adriane said...

I'm surprised that they are having you go so long. With the headaches, swelling, high blood pressure etc. it sounds exactly like preeclamsia and that can be scary and dangerous. I had it with Kevin. Make sure that you REALLY stick to that bed rest!