6/14/2009

It hit me tonight....

That I will have another child tonight. I tried to play with Abigail as much as I could. We sang songs, we played with her ball and I helped put her to bed.

The hospital called today, they said they are going to call anytime between 8 and 10 in the morning to come in. I am so excited, I just want it to be here. I am so ready to see my little girl, that has been kicking me in the ribs for the past few months.

So Mike told me of something funny that Abigail did during church. She has learned how to take off her shoes. During sacrament she usually takes her shoes off. Anyway, after the closing prayer Mike tried to put her shoes on her and she started to scream. She didn't want him to put her shoes on. He finally got them on and right after he did she jumped off the bench and ran out into the hall before he did. She ran right to the nursery room. We think she thought that he was putting her shoes on to take her home. She loves nursery.

I can't wait until I can go back to church. I haven't been for 3 weeks due to my bed rest. I notice that I miss when I can't go.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Can't wait for the good news tomorrow! Still praying for you.