2/16/2010

haircut, new clothes, and new computer

We got our tax return last week. Saturday we went shopping. I needed some new skirts, I only had one that really fit me. We looked all over and I couldn't find one at first. I finally found 3 towards the end of our shopping day. But I didn't find any shirts that would go. I was frustrated. I found two dresses that I liked but they both wouldn't zip up all the way. But it all ended up good. We went to lunch that day with Mike's brother and his wife it was fun. They then watched our girls and we got away for a little bit.

Sunday was good. It was a relaxing morning. I had sharing time that day. I talked about the atonement. Which I think was a good topic for Valentines day. That night we went to Mike's brothers house and watched a movie.

Monday morning I woke up and I went and got a massage, a facial, and my hair done. The massage was only ok. Halfway through I was wondering when it would be over. Which is a way of me saying that I didn't like it one bit. The facial was really nice. It was my first one ever, and I can now say I would like to have another one. I then went to get my hair done. I got blind highlights which look good with my darker hair. I also got a trim and got bangs in a way they are the sideways bangs. The hair stylist was really funny and talkative. When I got home that day we went and did a little more shopping. I finally got some shirts which is nice. Because having babies made it so I didn't fit in my clothes as well.

Today we didn't do much. We stayed at home and waited for the UPS guy. Last week we ordered me a lap top and we were waiting for it to come. It finally came at 7:30 tonight. So after setting it up and getting things all in order took awhile. But I love the new lap top.

No comments: