3/08/2010

Fun Weekend

I had a busy weekend. Saturday I went to our stake baptism's. Our ward was conducting, plus we had two kids being baptized. It was fun to go. I haven't been to a baptism since my nephew got baptized and he is now 11. After that I came home and had lunch with Mike. I had been waiting for a phone call from one of my friends for a few days and she finally called back. We made plans for them to come that night.

After lunch Abigail and I went to the grocery store, while Brooklyn napped and Mike showered. We just hung out the rest of the afternoon. That night my friend came over. I have not seen her since my baby shower when I pregnant with Abigail. She has since got married and is now pregnant. She just found out on Friday she was having twins. So I was thinking she would be big. But no she is barely showing. She said that just last month she started to show. She is 20 weeks along. She is still not in maternity clothes either.

It was fun to hang out with them. I love finding couples where it is fun to hangout with them. We just ate and talked.

Sunday I had sharing time. I think it went ok. I always get so nervous and sometimes I get tongue tied. My topic is Prophets are called by God. I love doing sharing time. I feel like I learn more all the time from them. And kids are so smart. We just hung out as a family last night. Mike made dinner. A made up chicken dish it was good.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Glad you had a great time! Nothing gears me up for the week like a great weekend. :-D