3/19/2010

Sick

A couple of nights ago I think it was Tuesday night, Abigail woke up about 4 or 5 times screaming. We finally put her in our bed and let her sleep in there. The next day she had a fever most of the day and was congested. Her nose has also been runny and she keeps saying her head hurts.

Mike came home from work last night feeling sick. But we need the money so he went to work today.

Brooklyn woke up this morning with a snotty nose. And has been really cranky and clingy. She still has no fever.

I had an ear ache the past week. And now I am starting to get congested. I guess we know what we are doing this weekend. It will be fun to stay home and be lazy.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Booooooo!!! Sorry you're all sick!! We've certainly had our share lately, too!!!

Jessica and Robby Curtis said...

I am so sorry she is sick.No fun BOOO