8/02/2010

Trying to potty train again

Mike and I are both sick of changing Abigail's diapers. So we decided to try potty training again. This time we are not backing down. Mike is doing the morning and I am doing afternoon and evening. We are only having her wear panties and we will do pull ups at night.

So far we have had three accidents all in the bathroom. Either right before or right after. I guess we will just keep on trying and hopefully it will work. We keep telling her she needs to know how to go potty before going to school. Which will start around the end of the month.

Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I'm with you! As soon as we get back from Bear Lake, Ellie's getting the same treatment! She only has a few diapers left and I told her that I'm not buying anymore. There's no going back now!