11/24/2010

closet

Today I was sitting on the couch working on my computer. The kids were in their room playing. Every once and again I would hear them. Then I heard Brooklyn screaming, but it was kind of quiet. I got up and went into their room. I couldn't see her. But I could hear her. I asked Abigail where she was and she said in the closet. The closet door was shut. I open the closet door and Brooklyn was their between a toy bin and a bunch of boxes stuck. She was screaming. I pulled her out and asked Abigail why she didn't come and get me and she said "Because I needed to go poo poo in my panties." I send her into the bathroom and got Brooklyn ready for a nap. Luckily she hadn't pooped in her panties yet. But still kind of frustrated that she locked her sister in the closet.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Never a boring moment with children, huh? :-D

Chelsea said...

Oh no!?