2/13/2008
Biting
Ever since Abigail has gotten teeth she has started to bite. Usually it isn't that bad but once in a while she really gets you. Last night she really really got me to the point that it drew blood. First off all she was really tired. She hadn't taken a nap since she woke up at 3 and it was 7 at night. I had just finished feeding her solids and was washing her face. Usually when we wash her face she tries to eat the wash cloth so I just clean her gums. Anyway my finger was in me mouth and she bit down hard. I tried to get my finger out and it got cut in the process. I said owie which Abigail at the point started screaming. Her I have a bleeding finger a screaming child. Not a good combination. So I get a band aid fix my finger. Then I feed her. She fell asleep. About an hour later she woke up. Played again and ate again. We finally got her to go to sleep again. An hour later when we were going to bed she woke up again. She ate but then didn't want to go back to bed. SO Mike got up with her and gave her a bottle. He told me that Abigail was hitting his face. I told him that is another phase she is going through.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh, those are some fun phases. Ugh. :P
Before Jared even got teeth, he hurt Matt's dad just by gumming him really hard. I cracked-up.
Ouch. That is pretty funny though. Tavia is only two months old and already gums me a little bit. I don't want to even think about how it will feel with teeth.
Dang. That sounds like it would hurt.
By tge way. This is Heather Lisa's sister. I just thought I would say Hi. If you want to check out our blog just click on my name.
Post a Comment