2/23/2008

Headaches

About ten years ago I started getting really nasty headaches. The kind that make it so you can't do anything else at all. And you feel like you are going to puke. The first time I had one I fainted, while I was in the shower.
Well anyway I had one yesterday. I didn't faint, but I also felt that I couldn't take care of Abigail. Because every time I stood up, I was so dizzy that I had to lay down. SO I had to call Mike and have him come home. He did, and he took care of her all day. Its a good thing she is taking bottles now. I was supposed to go to my ward party last night, because of my calling I was supposed to help entertain the kids. My ward is weird whenever there is an activity, they expect the primary workers to have a activity for the kids while they do things for the adults. Most of us are annoyed, because we are in a way already separated from the rest of the ward. I just don't think the activities people get that. This last summer they had a ward bbq and they said ok we will have dinner and then the primary will entertain the kids while the adults visit.

On the home front Abigail has started trying to get up on her knees. We are hoping she learns how to crawl soon.

2 comments:

Lisa Harradine said...

Sad, hopefully your okay. Headaches can be a killer.

Sarah said...

Are they migraines? That sounds awful. :( I hope you're feeling much better today.

That is really weird that your ward expects the Primary to entertain the kids. >:(