4/21/2008

Finally

I am finally almost all unpacked. I just have two more boxes that don't have much stuff in them. I had most of it done before Saturday. But on Saturday Mike helped me unpack our bedroom. I put that room last. But I think it is because we are hardly in that room. It looks so nice that it is almost done. I am to the point that I won't mind if people come and visit.
Abigail woke up last night screaming. She hadn't had a bowel movement for a couple of days and she finally had one last night. It was all over her pajamas and legs. I was so tired I just washed her off with a wet wipe. I am going to give her a bath today. When we changed her this morning, we found out she has a nasty diaper rash. It was even bleeding. I am going to watch it and if it doesn't get better in a day or so I will get her into the doctor.
We really like our new ward. We went last week, but Abigail threw up all over me, so we had to leave. But yesterday we stayed the whole time. Abigail stayed the whole time in sacrament. She will sit between Mike and I and play with her book. In Sunday school Abigail kept smiling at this couple and tried to talk to her. Mike took her to priesthood. We decided that we would take turns taking her to class with us. I met one of my neighbors. She has a little girl a month older than Abigail. That makes three babies around the same age in our cul DE sac. It will be fun for them to play with each other.

3 comments:

Heather Ballard said...

I don't know if you've ever tried butt paste for her rash but it works good and doesn't sting them.

Lisa Harradine said...

Isn't it nice to be all moved and almost done unpacking. It is the best feeling ever.

Sarah said...

Good job with the unpacking!

I hate those bleeding rashes. Sometimes I would let my kids air dry for a long time while they were on a towel and that helped.