4/28/2008

Its Official

I decided that I can finally announce now that it is official, that I am going back to school. I decided that I needed a better degree than massage therapist. I decided to go back just in case anything ever happens to Mike and I have to work. I need something I can go to that pays a little bit. I am starting again in the fall. I am going to uvsc soon to be uvu. I am going into elementry education. Abigail will go to day care while we are at school. Which will be basically about 3 hours a day.
So I had to take the math placement test today. I found out that if you don't study math for years and years that you can forget it. Especially if you never use it. And if you are bad at Math to begin with. So I am going into a lower math than what I transferred. Oh well.
Abigail was very cranky during church yesterday. Mike was in the hall with her most of sacrament she was crying the whole time. Then during Sunday school I was in the hall with her. After that we went home. I did make it to the first five minutes of Sunday school though. During that time. Abigail kept standing up in my arms. Then surprised me by going to the lady behind me and giving her a hug. Then played with her for a little bit then started crying for me. I do not have a shy child. She talks so much when she is around people. It is so cute.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

That's awesome you're going back to school! :-D

Lisa Harradine said...

How exciting, That will be a fun degree. Oh by the way I tagged you again. Go to my blog to find out what to do.