8/18/2008

Weekend in Delta, another leak in the ceiling

This past weekend we went to Delta to visit Mike's family. It was a lot of fun. Mike and I went down Friday late night after he got home from work. So basically we got there visited a little bit and then went to bed. Saturday morning we woke up and went golfing with 2 of Mike's sister and one of his brothers and the spouses that were there. It was fun, but I realized that I can't golf. For every swing most people had I had to have about 5 swings to catch up. I got to the point that I quit counting. The only time I did good was if no one was watching me. Finally I just quit. My arm was starting to get sore and I was tired of hitting the ball only about 10 feet at a time. I had a sister in law that quit too. After that we went back to Mike's parents and played games and hung out. That night we had a camp fire and sat around telling stories. I finally told my deer story to Mike's family. They all laughed, luckily I am not really embarrassed about it anymore. Sunday we went to church then came home and played games. Mike and I came home early afternoon.
Last night when we were getting ready for bed we noticed that our ceiling was leaking again. But this time it is close to the swamp cooler. We called them again and told them so we are hoping they came today. Our bedroom ceiling(where it was leaking the first time) is really bulgy I took pictures of it after we called them, so that way if any more damage happens we can show them the pictures and say this is right after we called you the first time. It is so annoying I also have a fear that the ceiling will fall through and ruin our bedroom carpet or anything.

1 comment:

Lisa Harradine said...

Sounds like a fun weekend in Delta. Hope they can fix that leak soon that is no fun.