8/28/2008

Abigail's first push up

I know what you are thinking......Abigail can do push ups what????? No really it was a push up pop. Sherbet ice cream to be exact. Last Saturday night, Mike and I both really wanted cold and sweet so we walked down to the gas station and bought some. We knew that we couldn't buy us some and not Abigail. There were two choices the push-ups or a giant Popsicle. We went for the push up. Mike gave it to her on the way home. She loved it so much that if we tried to push it up, she would scream because she thought that we were going to take it away from her.
After she was done eating we had to put her in the bath with her clothes on, because it got everywhere. Luckily I got it out of her shirt, because that is one of my favorite shirts.




This is mine leave me alone
Look it came out, but the ice cream is gone.


That was good

Time to clean me up



No comments: