I started school again yesterday. It is so weird to be back. I know it has only been 4 years since I graduated from massage school, but I was single then and didn't have the Beautiful daughter that I do now. My classes all seem to be good. I am really excited about learning. All of my teachers are nice and funny. I am also keeping up on my homework so far. For one of my classes we need to have a learning journal on a blog. I think it is a really good idea, just so I will remember the things that happened while I am at school.
Abigail likes going to the babysitter. She has been good both days. My sister in law got Abigail to show her where her nose is, but whenever I ask her she points to her toes. Abigail is really close to walking, I can't wait until she learns how to. I think that is one of the biggest joys of motherhood is to see your child learning new things. The older they get the more fun they are because they learn more.
No comments:
Post a Comment