Today in ethics class we had to go to a lecture on Electronics in the classroom. I agreed with some of the things that they said, but overall I think that they did a bad job. They were saying no electronics, but I think that it is fine if someone take a laptop and takes notes. I don't think you should be playing games or whatever. I also thing you should keep your phone on vibrate and not test message. The most annoying girl wasn't even talking about the classroom setting. She was talking about being outside and talking on your phone. She gave an example of how she was outside one day a a person a little bit away from her was talking on her phone and crying. She said most people ignored her. The girl who was telling us this, then said that a boy came up to her and talked to her. She was like I want to introduce that girl to a human. I was like so if you are talking on your cell phone, you aren't talking to humans. I usually talk to humans when I am on a phone. I have never talked to a cat or dog on a phone. Who knows it was just annoying.
We have to write a paper on tha lectures we go to. So I might have to mention that one.
1 comment:
I don't know Crystal sometimes I think of calling my cats... they certainly try to call people for help. (0r fax) :)
Post a Comment