This week in class we learned about google sites and UEN.
I thought it was a lot of fun to make my google site. It will come in handy someday when I have my own class. Someday when I am a teacher I am going to want to make a site that will tell stories about my class, so parents can look at it and know everything that is going on. You can also put links on it for other sources that you can use for a class.
Today we learned about the UEN site. It has a lot of information on it. What I liked most about it is that you have your private page and also a public page. So you only have to display things that your students will need to see. It has it so you can have a dictionary, calendar, and many others. It will be another good tool for parents to look at. Also there are links to archive so if your class needs to do a report on anything, they can go to the site and look it up.
Someday as a teacher I am going to have both of these things available to my class. What I like about everything that we are learning is that they all work together. They all have a place for links so it will be easier for someone to go from one place to another. That would make it easy so you wouldn't have to remember a lot of different sites.
No comments:
Post a Comment