9/23/2008

UEN Reflection

UEN Reflection
I think that it will be cool to use UEN in my future. It is a good place for my classes to go and find out assignments and have a good reference place to go to. I especially liked the pioneer library, because it had a lot of things for all different ages. So they will be able to understand it better. I really like the searchasaurus. I like that it is kid friendly. This is a picture from that site of a ornate horned frog.


I also like how they have the lesson plans, it will help me plan my lessons for the future and it will be kid appropriate for the age that they are.
The core Curriculum is also nice because it has lessons separated in age group so I will be able to know everything that they need to know. I will be able to have a guideline of what I need.
I really like the virtual tours, they are really fun to watch and they will also help my students learn for their future. Another thing that I liked is that they have the Utah licensing one it. It will be more convenient for me than my students, but it is a good tool.

1 comment:

Jessica and Robby Curtis said...

You've been tagged look at my blog for more details.