2/17/2009

Its a.....

girl!!!!!!!

So my feelings were totally off. It is a girl. She looks good. She was laying on her tummy so they couldn't get everything they need, so I need to go back next month for another ultrasound. We are excited because we will save money by not needing to buy new clothes.

Abigail has learned how to say sister, but it almost sounds like sista so it is cute.

The name we picked out was Brooklyn Ampersand. I told Mike right after we got pregnant if it was a girl that could be her middle name. Brooklyn because we like that first name.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

YAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!! :-D Congratulations! Is Ampersand a family name?

crystal said...

no Mike saids it is the and symbol. & He has always liked that word.

Blair and Cindy said...

Congrats! That will be great that you won't have to buy a whole new wardrobe for the little one! Brooklyn is a way cute name. Congrats again! I am way excited for you!

Lisa Harradine said...

Congrats Crystal! That is sooo exciting.