So yesterday I started having a constant pain in my abdomen. I was like is it growing pains? It didn't feel like contractions or cramps. So I just ignored it. But the pain kept going all day. While I slept at night, I didn't feel it. As soon as I got up it started again, so I called my Dr.
They had me come in for a Urine sample. I found out that I have a UTI again. It is the second one this pregnancy. What is up with that? They said if the pain is not gone in 48 hours or if it gets worse and goes to my back or if I start contracting to call them.
The good thing about this, is I got to hear the baby heart beat again. I love to hear that sound. I feel it move, but you never know if it is something else. I just hope it goes away soon.
3 comments:
I'm so sorry! That sounds miserable. I thought you were going to say you were having the dreaded pulled ligament pain (which isn't fun either).
Is everything okay? I hope so!
things are good, baby is still moving a lot. as for me I am still in pain, but I just keep telling myself things could be worse. I am hoping to get a warm bath today, but I have about a thousand things to do today.
Post a Comment