In the afternoon Abigail had her 2 year old well child visit. She is 22 pounds and I can't remember the height. She was good for the nurse, but when the Dr was looking at her she screamed the whole time. After he left she calmed down again. It was then time for her shot. I thought that she would cry. But no she didn't make a peep when they gave her a shot. Both the nurse and I were surprised.
We just hung out at home that night and didn't do much. We had a cake for Abigail. She was excited about it. But when we lit the candles and she saw it she started to scream. She knows fire means hot and didn't understand to blow the candles out.
It was a good day over all.
I still can't believe my little girl is two. She has grown up so much. Her favorite word right now is no. and it is a loud No. Her favorite food is chicken nuggets. Her favorite snack is fruit snacks. She talks all the time and is learning names of people. She likes to play with the kids outside, and also loves nursery. She love coloring, and dipping whatever she can in her cup of water. She knows her bedtime routine and won't let us miss a thing. She loves to give hugs and kisses.
her are some random pictures of Abigail's birthday and a few of Brooklyn.
No comments:
Post a Comment