Yesterday was a good Sunday. I finally went back to church after about a month and a half of not going. We have church at 9 and we were all ready to go at 8:30. First was sacrament, Abigail has a hard time with it. She just wants to play and we are trying to teach her that you don't play. She made it probably half way through before screaming. Mike took her out to the hall. Brooklyn was laying in her car seat most of the time, but she started acting up a little so I took her out of car seat. She then decided to go to bathroom and her diaper leaked. So I had to go change her. I then fed her then we spent the rest of the time in the foyer.
After Sacrament meeting I took Abigail to nursery. She actually ran down the hall to the nursery room. As soon as I opened the door she ran in and started to play. When the leaders got there I went to Sunday school. The first time in over a year. It was then Mike and I noticed we forgot our scriptures both of us. Oops. It was an ok lesson, but the teacher was kind of boring.
R.S was good, I wish I would of been able to hear the whole lesson. But Brooklyn got hungry again. So I went and fed her. I came back and heard the end of the lesson. I felt so welcome in R.S. I love the fact I can go again.
After church we came home, Mike went to choir practice while I gave Abigail a snack and changed the girls. When Mike got home we went to my parents house for lunch and for Mike to help my parents with their computers. It was fun to get out of the house for a little bit. My parents gave us a swing for Brooklyn. We put her in it this morning and she loved it. She fell asleep in it and got mad when we turned it off. Abigail always hated the swing.
It was just a nice day I can't wait for next weekend. i like the weekends because Mike is home and can help out.
No comments:
Post a Comment