7/02/2009

I am happy!!!!!

So I decided after having the baby that every week I would try on my pre-pregnancy pants. So this morning after my shower. I tried a pair on and to my surprise they fit. Yeah they are a little tighter than before I got pregnant, but at least they fit. I no longer have to deal with the maternity pants, they were to big on me and always feeling like they were going to fall off.

Also what makes me happy today is Brooklyn slept well last night. I could feed her and put her back to bed. Which she really hasn't done yet. The night before she was up from 2 until 5:30. Which I was up with her all but the last half hour. Needless to say I needed a nap yesterday and didn't feel like getting anything done. I hope she keeps this sleeping pattern up.

Abigail is also getting really used to the baby being around. She is giving her kisses all the time calls her sister. We are still working on getting her to say Brooklyn. She also tries to play with her. She will grab Brooklyn's hands and sing primary songs. Which Brooklyn hates her hand being moved.

It is just a good day!

No comments: