12/17/2010

I was right

I went to the Doctor today and rest is helping my blood pressure. So I have to keep taking it easy. He said we are going to try to make it to 37 which is about in 3 weeks. He said if we can we will wait until 39. he told me I will for sure not make it to my due date.

i have to go in for another non stress test this weekend and next week I have to do a urine test and a non stress test. The rest of the time I just get to be lazy. I am spending most of the day at my parents house. Mike went winter camping with his brother so they are going to help me with the kids.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Sweet, sweet laziness. I wish I were there to help you before the baby comes.