This weekend has been quite busy. Friday I went and got a massage. I have been needing on for quite some time, even the massage therapist said so. It was really nice. That was about the only thing I did on Friday other than take care of kids.
Today Saturday has been fun. First we cleaned the whole house. I went through the kids toys and organized them. That will last for about a day or two. After cleaning I had lunch and then I left to get a hair cut. I decided that it was time for a dramatic change. So I got it chopped and then I got a dye job, then she cut it so it was straight.
I came home and Mike and the girls said that they loved it. Tonight Mike and I went on a date we have not been on one for a long time. My parents came and baby-sat. We went to the Chef's table. It was so good. Dinner started out quiet, but then a bunch of teenager on their prom date came in and they were laughing a lot, but then they calmed down. I got two desserts, ate one there and will eat one tonight. After dinner we went grocery shopping and then came home.
1 comment:
Cute hair Crystal!! :) And Cute baby!! :)
Post a Comment