2/22/2011

Playtime with Abigail

Lately Abigail likes to name people different things. Mike is a pirate, and so is Brooklyn and Xavier. I am superman. And Abigail is a superhero with the name A. She will tell us she is going to get us and hurt us. I have tried to tell her superheros are nice and help others, but she doesn't understand.
She also like to play the wii. We introduced her to Just Dance the other night when Mike's Brother and his girlfriend was here. She has wanted to play with it every day ever since. But I am the only one here, so I am the one that dances with her. Someday I hope that I will get better. She is also asking for her uncle Tim to come again. Usually she doesn't want him to come back. I think it is his new girlfriend that she likes.
Abigail and Brooklyn are always doing pretend play it is so much fun to watch.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

How was meeting the girlfriend? Sounds like everyone liked her. I love just dance!! So much fun! I too enjoy watching Bens use his imagination, its great.